Sunday 2 March 2008

Oskar...



decided to take a gift and unwrap it himself! Fortunately for Oskar, it was earmarked for him, but not at this time. You see, I saw this item half price whilst shopping. As I like a bargain, I decided that it could be an Easter or Birthday gift. After buying it, I went over to the gift wrap section and covered it, so it wasn't visible to a curious toddler. On returning home, I left it in the hall along with a Birthday gift for his cousin, Even.
The following day, Oskar brings Even's present in to play/look at. He wasn't at all happy that I took it from him and moved it out of his reach. A few minutes later, Oskar is sat on the floor with the other gift, ripping the paper off. I was impressed he was doing this because he wasn't at all interested in opening his Christmas pressies. Therefore, he is now the proud owner of a Fisher Price Pirate Ship!

No comments: