Saturday 6 September 2008

SCRAP-A-GANZA here I come..

...well in November actually! Yep, I'm heading off to Netherlands for another scrapfest! Oh, and the theme of a lot of the classes is CHRISTMAS-Yeh!

I didn't think that it would be possible to go again this year, but feel lucky that I can. It will be a shorter, more compact trip, as I wont arrive in Haalem until 9pm on the Friday - so no classes then. However, I have booked a schedule to keep me busy for the whole of Saturday and most of Sunday.

Now, all I need to find is someone to share a room with me, to avoid paying a supplement. Anyone?

There doesn't seem to be anyone else travelling from Norway. Some though, are off to another event in October. It is near Versaille, France. Details are here. looks quite good, although you have quite a bit of travelling from airports to Versaille and then you book your own accomodation too. Off to look at the prices to see how it compares with SAG.

2 comments:

CarolynUK said...

Ask some of the people who went to this French one last year Lynn!

It did NOT get good reports at all - badly packed kits with loads missing, teachers not turning up at all, poor or indifferent teaching and projects.....black cardstock where the colour comes off on your hands etc etc....

Try asking Liberty (Sue Bone) on UKS or scrappykaren they went and weren't impressed

Lynn said...

Thanks for the advice Carolyn. Compared to SAG, it looks a lot of hassle arranging all the elements, so I'll stick to what I like. It is Mi@ and some others that are going.