Tuesday 17 June 2014

A challenge

Joanne, a friend of mine recently completed the #100HappyDays challenge. I read most of her posts, as she documented each day and I must admit I looked forward to seeing what she photographed and talked about.  So, when the challenge finished, I admit to missing the daily anecdotes and pictures.  So, to fill the void Joanne's #100HappyDays has left, I've decided to take up the batten myself and begin my own journey of discovery.


The question: Can I be happy for 100 consecutive days?  Hmm, I'm not sure, but I am going to give this a try.  I'm not a card wearing member of the "grinning Cheshire cat society," nor am I miserable.  If nothing else, I hope that this is an exercise in appreciating what we have and not taking things for granted.  The geek that I am has already figured out that this challenge will be finished on 25th September and it seems such a long way away.  This isn't about wishing my life away, but what life lessons can be learned.

Day 1 #100happydays


This arrived in the post today, my husband's PhD certificate... much work to achieve, but I am very proud of his accomplishment.

No comments: