Wednesday 23 July 2008

Airport run.

Mum and Dad have flown home today, so Oskar and I took them to Torp for their flight to Liverpool.

In two weeks time, Oskar and I will be flying to UK, but we'll go from Kristiansand to Manchester via Amsterdam! There is no easy way of getting to and from Norway and UK.

The weather here is just starting to be more settled again, so the temperature is rising. Nils is busy fixing one of our cars - sigh! Next to do is finish the painting, sort out firewood, put up a fence in the garden....the list is endless.

I'm getting my scrap-room in order. My "missing" new stock has been located, so should be here by the end of the week-hurray! Can't wait to get my mittens on some new stash! I am also in the process of sorting out photos to be printed out, so I can begin to finish all the projects I brought home from Scrap-a-Ganza. First one will be the lovely reverse canvas class by Jen Starr!

2 comments:

AG said...

Jippieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee


ag

Angélique said...

Have a safe trip to the UK!!