Wednesday 1 October 2008

Woo hoo!

I have a roomie at Scrap-a-Ganza! I'll be sharing with Lesley, who moderates the English side of the SAG forum. Mind you, I was worried for a time that I wouldn't find anyone to share! Then a lovely lady called Pam contacted me to see if I would share with her and Carolyn in a triple (if that option was available) It was, so for a time I was doing this until Lesley finally got around to booking. Of course, in sheer panic, I paid the single supplement for a room on my own, before the triple room option. So now, I shall get a nice rebate when I check in for the event and some spending money....:)

I've picked my classes and going to stick to my schedule...no swapping things around on a daily basis, like I did for the event last June!

I am really looking forward to doing all the Christmassy themed classes and some of my favourite manufacturers products are been used in the classes too:)

So, classes I am doing are
  • SongBird = Doodlebug,
  • Jokers Wild = Scenic Route,
  • Hansel & Gretel = Making Memories,
  • Oh Tannenbaum = MME,
  • Altered & Pretty = Creative Imaginations,
  • Dutch {troll} = 7 Gypsies,
  • Bottles Up = Prima Marketing,
  • Very Merry Christmas.... = Prima Marketing,
  • Cookie Countdown = To be advised,
  • Poppetology = To be advised.


Only 6 weeks to go and I am determined to get at least one project finished before Christmas!

No comments: