Sunday 22 April 2007

Update on Oskar..

Firstly, did I tell you we had a new front door? It is a lovely shade of dark green and will look perfect, when fitted in July. I'll no longer be embarassed by the state of our current entrance to the house;-)

Oskar is nearly 10 months old now - just can't believe how time has flown by....! He has 5 teeth and is a chatterbox! He loves his food and will now try almost anything. Although I still make a few dishes specifically for him, he mostly eats what we do - perfect. long may it last...! Looks like we have finally cracked the milk thing too. He was more than happy to take a bottle from me for the first time this evening. Good job too, as Nils will be away Tuesday and Wednesday, so I'll be on my own. I'm so glad that we have got over this hurdle. Now we just have to re-introduce the bedtime routine, which has slipped a bit over the past couple of weeks. There is always something...!

No comments: